The company was formed in 1983. It is owned and operated by Mai Ottoson. Bachelor of Arts. Subjects: English, national economics, corporate finance, law.
The proprietor is a member of the Swedish Association of Professional Translators (SFÖ)
• Handbooks for commercial and operative applications
Concept description and practical contents. A number of handbooks have been developed for franchise systems and chain stores.
Translations, mainly from English to Swedish
• business development, leadership, personnel development, training
• franchising, marketing
• tourism, religion, philosophy
• energy technology, nuclear technology, environment
• IT, mobile telephony, electronics
• Language consultations
Language review, proof-reading and editing.
• Informational material
Production of informational material, such as handouts, brochures, newspapers and books. Also functional texts and illustrations in the form of digital pictures or photographs for such uses as store interiors, colour design or product range. Digital originals or printouts in colour or B/W.
• Presentational material
Slide shows with thought-provoking illustrations.
Photos of some of our products >>
A partial list of our customers includes:
• Appelberg Publications
• Camfil Farr
• Canon Svenska
• Dansac Sverige
• Effectum Franchise Consulting
• Ekelunds Förlag
• Ericsson Business Networks
• Fastec Sverige
• Bo Granqvist AB
• Galleri Weiny
• IPU AB
• IRM Consult
• Minerva Företagsutveckling
• Porkka Scandinavia
• Riksförbundet Hem och Skola
• Siemens Nixdorf Informationssystem
• Svenska Franchiseföreningen
• Thylin Advokatbyrå
• Trosa Kommun
• Trosa Stadshotell